Today on Shoes Guys Food, we’re kickin’ it punk rock style! A celeb who is always in the fashion spotlight rocks custom punk rock boots, Chicago’s newest Top Chef opens a see and be “scene” restaurant, and we glam up our dinner with a hardcore delicious black pasta recipe! Shoes Guys Food starts right here…
Today on Shoes Guys Food… opa! it’s Greek to Me! We’re strutting down the cobblestone streets of Athens in a sexy pair of stilettos, a Greek filmmaker reminds us of the spirit of life, and we prepare a divine dish fit for an “it girl.” Shoes Guys Food starts right here…
There was a young woman who lived in a shoe store… Sometimes stories are so happy they don’t need an ending. On today’s Shoes, Guys Food it’s all about the Stud…
* These Brian Atwood booties are all studded up and ready to rock,
* and, this guy is a true MVP when it comes to the grid iron but send him down a water slide and the little girly-man comes out,
* plus, a healthy spin on an original Parisian favorite, the Croque Monsieur, literally a “crunchy mister”….or in our case, stud!
You can’t live without them…SHOES, GUYS and FOOD! Check out my favs today!
* It’s all about comfort with these stylish shoes by Michael Kors,
* And, this letter carrier is a true celebrity. He’s seen it all but has never once been bit by the neighbor’s dog,
* Speaking of comfort, we’ve got a delicious recipe for homemade mini pot pies.